Saturday 18 February 2017

Come in Young Man - Part 15

For the first part see http://amandablogtest.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/come-in-young-man-part-1.html Preceding Part 14 at 

http://amandablogtest.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/come-in-young-man-part-14.html


Part 15 - Sunday morning (13)

 
“Thank you, Auntie,” said Andy as Jane’s moist, glossed lips moved away and she sat back in her seat.  “Mr.V said it was fine for me to think about it, but that he did really want to see me again.”
Jane caught her breath.   Everything seemed to be happening to quickly.    “He seems very keen on you.”   
“Yes, though maybe in a way you’re not going to approve.”
“How do you mean, darling?  He just said he wants to see you again.   That shouldn’t surprise.   I’m sure any red blooded man would love to get the chance to go out with someone as pretty as you.”
“That’s so nice Auntie, but that wasn’t quite what I meant.  He said he wanted to help me make up my mind.”
“How did he do that, dear?”
Now it was Andy’s turn to hesitate.  “Well, he said that he knew I was a good girl but felt concerned I’d been left out last night and that he wanted to do something for me.   He must have been out to his car because he produced a pair of bolt croppers.   Before I knew what she was doing, Rebecca lifted my shirtfront and pushed aside my panties.  She said, ‘I’m sure Jane won’t mind.   She’ll be picking you up in a few minutes, and it’s only a cheap lock.’  With that Mr.V approached with the shears.   I felt really anxious about what he might cut but Rebecca held the little padlock and he bent down and snipped cleanly through the shackle on my cock cage.”
“The cheek of it!” exclaimed Jane.
“She pulled off the cage and then fumbled a bit trying to remove the retaining ring.   She kept pulling hard but it wouldn’t come off. It was quite painful.   The harder she pulled, the worse it got.”
“I’m sure it did.”
“Eventually I had to show her that I needed to screw up my penis and tuck it down inside the ring before she could get the ring over my balls.  She seemed quite tickled by that.”
“I bet she did.”
“Then she slipped the cock cage into my bag with my uniform.  I wondered what they were going to do next.  Mr.V went on to his knees and turned me round.  He pulled my panties down, pressed his bristly face between the cleft of my buttocks and started to lick me again.  Rebecca gave me a kiss and watched.    Auntie, it was even better than last night. I’m so sorry.”
“Why should you be sorry, dear?  He likes you and you clearly like him.  He must have realised that.” 
“I did squirm when he licked me. I couldn’t stop myself.”
“You must like him too then.  Do you?”
“Well he was a nice man.”
“Nice because of what he was doing to you, or nice because you like him?”
Nice because I like him.  He was interesting and he was good looking.  But Auntie, I don’t like men,” Andy said petulantly.
Jane felt Andy was protesting just a little too much.   “Honey, what else was happening?  Why did he need your cock cage off to give you another licking?””   At her question, Andy blushed.   Although his foundation and powder hid his cheeks, it couldn’t disguise his ears turning a deep shade of red.    Jane asked again, “What aren’t you telling me?” 
Andy looked down.   Softly he stammered, “Without that cage thing on I st… st…. started to get an er… er…. erection.”
“A what, dear?  Your voice dropped away.”  Jane had heard perfectly well but she wanted Andy to acknowledge and accept his response.
“An erection,” Andy whispered.
“Sorry, love, I still couldn’t catch what you said,” Jane teased.
“An erection!” Andy suddenly blurted loudly.   People in the café turned.   Andy hung his head in shame and embarrassment.
Aunt Jane turned and looked at the other patrons.  “Silly girl!” she said with a smile and a little laugh to the people at the tables close by.   “She gets all embarrassed.   She’s never really had a boyfriend and goes all shy with men.    Until now, that is.”       
Andy buried his face in his hands.   “Auntie!  Really ….,” he mumbled and squeaked. 
 Aunt Jane left things to quieten down and people went back to their own conversations.  Although a lot of their chatter was again about that pretty young girl.  Maybe she wasn’t a lesbian after all.  Maybe she was just very affectionate with her older relative.  Maybe.  Maybe.  It was all maybes. 
After a short while Aunt Jane said to Andy whose head was still down, “It’s OK, my love, they’ve stopped looking.   You can sit up straight again.”   Andy looked up sheepishly.  He was hot with embarrassment.  “Now where were we?  Oh, yes!  I think you were trying to tell me you got rather excited.” 
“Well, er, yes.   I suppose I was.”
“Don’t be bashful, honey.  But you can’t tell me you don’t like men if that’s how you responded to Mr.V.   You know I’m very familiar with your little soldier.  I do like it when he comes out on parade and gives me one of his salutes.   He looks so cute, especially when you’re in your latex stockings and high heels.   Private Watson certainly didn’t seem to mind what he was doing to you.”     
“Maybe,” Andy mumbled.  He felt a bit dreamy and realised his heart was beating faster just thinking about Mr.V.
“I think you’re a bit smitten.   And not only that, you’ve just got yourself an admirer.”
“Oh, I don’t know about that.”
“About what?   I certainly know there’s somewhere else you like getting licked.  You should have told me.   Perhaps we should try it sometime?”
“I didn’t know.   But it is very nice.  It makes me feel all gooey and sexy.”
“I can tell.”  Jane was feeling quite envious that someone else, and a male to boot, had found a new way of turning on her pretty lover.  “So what happened next?  Did Mr.V notice?” 

“Well, it was rather hard for him to see, but Rebecca didn’t miss it.  It was impossible to hide.  I was stood rigidly to attention.    ‘So you can get it up,’ she’d sniggered. ‘Very handsome.  I’d wondered whether Jane had you on hormones especially when I saw how easily you took a butt plug.   No wonder Jane likes you so much and why she felt you needed that cage.  But you obviously like Mr.V’s tongue in your bottom,’ Rebecca said.   ‘Freddie will be so envious but the silly girl had her chance.   I wonder that’s all you want of Goldilocks in your bottom.’   She could see I was embarrassed by that.   I think to make amends she kissed me and held my penis.  It became even harder within her clasp.   ‘You’re ready for this, aren’t you?’ she said.  Then she took one of Mr.V’s hands from round my waist and guided it to my penis.   He was still licking and probing but he now had a gentle grip on my penis.     Very slowly he started to move his hand up and down. You know I love being in bed with you Auntie and all the things we do but this was different. Rebecca held my shoulders since I was starting to tremble. I had no control but felt like I was in heaven.“
Jane sighed.  He was growing up so quickly.
“Then Rebecca’s phone buzzed and she said that you were on your way up.  She pulled over a chair, told me to put my hands on the backrest to support myself, and said to Mr.V, ‘Finish him!’   It was almost like an order.   Then he buried his face in my cleft and thrust his tongue in deep.  It can’t have been far but I thought he was going to lick my bowels out.  I couldn’t remove my hands from the chair or I’d topple forward.  The bell rang and Rebecca went to answer the door.   He loosened his grip on my penis so that just the tips of his fingers and thumb were touching my cock, and then moved them quickly up and down my shaft.  It didn’t take much before I came.  Really hard.  He just kept on until I’d stopped dribbling.”
“So that was what was going on when Rebecca wouldn’t open the door properly.”
“Yes, Auntie.”
“Mr.V put a finger to lips indicating that I should be quiet.   Stealthily he wiped the floor while I composed and straightened myself.   He wrote something on a small piece of paper and held it up to me: it was a phone number.  He slipped the paper in my bag and then he held each of my hands by the fingertips.  He kissed me.  It was a long, deep passionate kiss like one of yours.  My eyes watered. ‘I hope to see you again soon, Andy,’ he whispered   A last, brief touch of my hand and then he retreated back into Rebecca’s bedroom.  Only then did Rebecca open the door.”
“Oh Andy, what a night you’ve had.  And what a morning.”
“Yes, Auntie.”
“I’m sorry I put you through this.”
“Don’t be sorry Auntie.  Am I forgiven?”
“Yes, of course, darling.”
“Can we go home now, please?   I’m really tired.”
“Yes, you can change at my place.”
They got up to leave the coffee shop, held hands and walked out together, their heels clicking across the tiled floor.   People smiled at the tenderness between the reunited lovers, though shocked by some of what they overheard as they passed.
“Auntie, when we get back, would you like to be licked out like Mr.V did to me?”    
“Honey, that would be lovely.  And when you’ve shown me, I can practise on you?”
“I would love that Auntie.”
As they walked to the car, Jane had to ask, “Do you think you’re going to call Mr.V’s number?”
“May I, Auntie?”
“If he’s as nice as you say and you want to, yes, you silly goose.”
“Then yes, I’d like to,” said Andy as they reached Jane’s Mercedes.
“You’ll have a boyfriend.  You know what that may lead to, don’t you?” said Jane as she unlocked the doors.
“Yes, Auntie.  I think so.”
“Get in the car, honey.”  Jane held the top of the driver’s door and steadied herself.  She took a moment to compose herself then got in beside Andy.   In one way she was delighted that Andy was becoming comfortable being a girl and accepting his attraction to men.   And he’d sucked a cock. 
“Are you sure?” asked Jane with a lump in her throat when Andy was in the passenger seat and fastening his safety belt.
“Yes, Auntie.  I think I’d like that.”
Jane put her hand on his thigh as she started the engine. “Honey, you don’t just have my permission, you have my blessing.   I’m sure Mr.V will be good for you.”  Jane knew that Andy would soon be finding other pleasures and receiving what she could never provide, but she felt confident her beautiful boy would always come back to her.
The engine throbbed into life.   “By the way, did you ever find out Mr.V’s first name?”
“I think Rebecca called him Harry at one point.”
Jane gulped.   She had wondered but now she knew why Rebecca hadn’t needed the Verity proposal and why they’d got the contract.   She would need to give Andrew an extra bonus of her own when they got home.

END
If you've enjoyed this story, please leave comments.  Even if you haven't comments around areas for improvement would be welcome.
Please also see the inspiration for this story which came from the artwork of my lovely friend SweetAndyLatex and his wonderful blog http://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.co.uk .
Please also visit another story "In My Younger and More Vulnerable Days" at http://inmyyounger.blogspot.com for the feminisation of a young man..

5 comments:

  1. Hi Skinnie!
    I'm very happy and proud to be the first one to post a comment about that Andy's delightful adventure here!
    The scenario is cleverly mounted, because the situation is sealed between the beginning… ("Rebecca made no attempt to remove the safety chain from the door. Jane tried to see past her but Rebecca remained blocking the doorway.")… and the end ("So that was what was going on when Rebecca wouldn’t open the door properly.")
    There is no problem guessing which 'other pleasures' that 'Andy would soon be finding and receiving' but that Jane 'could never provide him'; probably because a dildo does not replace a real cock?
    Besides, is there a sequel to this story?
    * V * xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear V,
    Thank you for you kind comments. I'm pleased you managed to last the course and stayed to the end.
    There is a sequel to this story but it's still work in progress. (Andy has seen early drafts of certain sections.) It's nearing completion but I'm afraid has become more of a novella than a short story so I fear no-one will read it. However, I do hope to publish it fairly soon. To complicate things further it comes in two versions, just to make it even moe difficult to edit (and, indeed, understand).
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear S.
      Thank you for your quick and positive response.
      Be reassured: when the novella / short story will be published (soon), you will have at least one person who will read it: me!
      But for that, you will have to warn me ... possibly during our exchanges relating to the "tale of two sissies"?
      * V * xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It's a lot to read. Thank you for sticking with it.

      Delete