Tuesday 21 February 2017

Come in Young Man - Part 13

For the first part see http://amandablogtest.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/come-in-young-man-part-1.html

Preceding Part 12 at  http://amandablogtest.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/come-in-young-man-part-12.html

Part 13  - Sunday morning (11)

 
“His tongue started to lick my ring,” Andy continued “and then it pushed into me.   Rebecca was already moaning but then I started moaning too.  I had his tongue inside me.  Sometimes licking, sometimes flicking in and out, and sometimes just feeling like he was giving me a French kiss but on a very different set of lips.  Rebecca asked what was happening and then Mr.V said I should help her too.   He moved back and I descended the bed and started to lick Rebecca while he continued to lick me.   Even in darkness I knew what to do.   I know you’ve trained me well.   I licked her lips, her other lips.   They were already dripping wet.   Like Mr.V, I began with tongue flicks and then drew her clit ring into my mouth.   I held it there while my tongue licked all round.   Rebecca was writhing with pleasure.  Her legs wrapped around me and hooked together behind my back.  At times I thought she was trying to hold me and grip me like a wrestler.”
“It seems like you’d already submitted,” jibed Aunt Jane. 
“I was conscience that a steady trail of moisture was flowing down one of my thighs as Mr.V continued to rim me and lick me out.  Even in my cock cage, I was leaking.   Rebecca asked me to hold her breasts.  I tried to stroke them but she told me to clutch them firmly and squeeze her nipples too.   I was nervous about hurting her but she wanted a strong, tight grip.    As I licked and squirmed myself, she came with a loud cry.   She was sobbing with pleasure.”  
“No wonder she likes you.   You’re her tart.”
“She hadn’t finished.  ‘Time for you to thank Mr.V too,’ Rebecca said.   I hesitated.  My arsehole was lovely and moist and tingly and I didn’t want Mr. to stop.  But then she said more sternly, ‘Come on Andy!  Be a good girl.  You know what to do.’  I did.”  
“You didn’t!”
“I did.  This time I did.”
“Oh darling!  Was he gentle?   Did he lube you up first?”
“No, no, Auntie!   Not like that!” Andy protested.   “Mr.V moved back up to cuddle and kiss Rebecca.  His cock touched my neck: he was still erect.  I turned around.    His cock brushed against my face.   I nuzzled against it and licked it.   It felt all wrong but a part of me wanted to do it. I wanted to give him pleasure.  Was that wrong, Auntie?”
“Aw, honey.  Of course it’s not wrong.   You’re my girl.  You’re doing what girls do.  How can that be wrong?   I wish you had been with me especially for the first time, but no, it’s not wrong.  Did it feel wrong?”
“It felt very weird when I took his cock in my hand.  It felt so hard and fat.  I kissed the tip several times.   I pulled back his foreskin and then began to lick his glans.  He got even harder.   I only needed to hold his penis until I put it in my mouth and began to suck. Then I took my hand away and let my mouth do the work.  It felt very strange to have another man’s penis in my mouth.”
“Another man?  Honey, look at yourself.   Do you look like a man?”
“Well,  er… no”
“What do you look like?”
“A girl.”
“What do you want to look like?”
“A girl.   Well, sometimes like a girl.  Today I’m a girl.”
“Ok.   But you do like dressing like a girl?”
“Yes.”
“And what do you feel like when you’re dressed like a girl?”
“All feminine.  And even better when I’m in latex.”
“Exactly. Like a girl.  So what could be more natural than liking men?   Especially a nice man.  Was he nice?”
“Yes, Auntie.  He was very nice.”
“And was it nice having his cock in your mouth?”  
“Yes, Auntie.  Very nice.  In fact I felt quite empowered and sexy particularly when I tasted saltiness on my tongue.  I wasn’t the only one leaking pre-cum.”  
“Exactly.”   Jane was inwardly surging with pride at the thought of her girl fellating a man.   It was just she’d always imagined it differently.   She’d always thought that someday Andy would get a boyfriend and start going out on dates.  A boyfriend of whom she’d naturally need to approve.  She’d expected to help Andy get ready with all the nervous anticipation of choosing the right dress and helping with his make-up. She’d even wondered about acting as chaperone or matchmaker: it was essential for Andy to have someone who was worthy of her girl.  And then she’d expected that in time things would reach a natural point when the two would become more friendly and close and one thing would lead to another.  She’d be envious of Andy’s lover but it was a necessary part of Andy’s development.  With all her training, she knew he wouldn’t disappoint his lover.  It was just happening much more quickly than she’d ever expected and she’d not been in control.  Still she had the reassurance of knowing that Andy would always come back to her as his first love.    
“Do you feel empowered Auntie?  Is that what it’s like for you Auntie?”
This time it was Jane’s turn to look a bit embarrassed.   “Well, yes honey.   If a guy just expects it, it can be a bit demeaning, but not if you want to do it.   After all you don’t worry about giving cunnilingus, do you?”  Jane raised an eyebrow.  She knew how eager Andy could be.
“No, Auntie.  It’s nice.” 
“So what’s so different about sucking a cock from a clitoris?”
“Not a lot, I suppose.  Although one’s a lot more of a mouthful.”
“Wasn’t it nice to know that he was hard for you?”
“Yes, he was so stiff.  But he was in bed with Rebecca too.”
“Come off it Andy.   He’d been licking your bottom and he was all hard from that.  He was excited: excited to be giving you pleasure.   And then it seems he was gentle with you.  He didn’t force himself on you, did he?”
“No, Auntie.  Not at all.   Rebecca sort of suggested it, but I think I wanted to do it anyway.”
“Then that’s fine.” 
“He was actually quite passive and let me take the lead.”
“Even better: you had control.   And remember that men at their most vulnerable need to have trust in you.   Especially when you have their balls in your mouth.”
“That’s so true, Auntie.   I trust you totally.   And it’s lovely when you’re wearing one of your dark red lipsticks.”
“Hush, darling!”   Now it was Aunt Jane’s turn to blush.  “You know we don’t talk about that.”  Andy might be pretty but he could be such an eager lover.  And so energetic.  She liked to give her girl occasional rewards.   “If anyone asks, you’re my sweet Andie, my dear niece.”      
“But I felt sorry I wasn’t wearing lipstick and able to see my lips wrapped round Mr.V’s cock.   I wanted to make it sexy like you do for me.”
“Oh Andy!  Shush!”
“No Auntie, I won’t.  As I sucked his cock I thought about you.   I wanted to do it exactly like you.”   Jane blushed harder but felt a sense of pride in what her boy was saying.  “Having him in my mouth was so deliciously sexy.   It seemed so right.”  
“Oh you beautiful boy.”   Jane lifted herself from her seat, leaned across the table and kissed Andy full on the lips.  Once again people turned and stared but this time they smiled. What had seemed like a domestic argument had turned into a moment of tenderness between the two lovers.  Jane’s hands reached across the table and found Andy’s.  The older lady had clearly forgiven her young girlfriend.   Jane stared at Andy with affection and satisfaction at what her gorgeous boy had become.  “Such sweet lips.  And to think they had a cock between them only a few hours ago.   You’re such a lovely and loving girl.   And you really are a girl now.  You’ve taken such an important step.”
“Oh, Auntie,” Andy again blushed and felt embarrassed.   But he too knew that something had changed inside him.   Involuntarily he licked his lips; lips that only a few hours earlier had been running up and down the shaft of a man’s penis. 

Parts 14 to 15 to follow. 



With thanks to Sasha Zima. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I’m so loving the story, where are the last two parts? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Poofette,
      Thank you for your comment and feedback. The final two parts should be published over the next two or three weeks.
      S x

      Delete
    2. Dear Poofette,
      Part 14 is now published.
      http://amandablogtest.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/come-in-young-man-part-14.html

      Hope you may also enjoy
      http://inmyyounger.blogspot.com

      Delete