Wednesday 22 February 2017

Come in Young Man - Part 12



For the first part see http://amandablogtest.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/come-in-young-man-part-1.html


Part 12  - Sunday morning (10)


“So did you get a good night’s rest?” Jane asked.
“Not quite.   Around three in the morning, I stirred because I suddenly realised that someone was getting into bed beside me.   They hadn’t turned on the light so they must have known where they were going.”
“Who was it?  Some guy trying to take advantage?  Or was it that girl, that Freddie, trying to make amends”
“No.   It was someone rather more fleshy than Freddie.   She slid in alongside me and gave me a cuddle.  She was naked and warm.   It was Rebecca.   She said she wanted to thank me for my help that evening.    ‘Don’t mention it Miss Rebecca,’ I said.  ‘I’m glad to help you and Aunt Jane.’   At that she kissed me and said that there was no need to be so formal and that I should call her Bex or Miss Bex.”
“She did, did she?  And were you getting all excited.”
“Well, yes.  She started to properly snog me.  And as we were cuddling she rubbed her thigh against my cock cage.   I started to get hard.  Painfully so.   I think she could feel some leakage was starting to occur.  ‘Poor you.   Jane really doesn’t want you to play, does she?’”
“She got that right,” said Jane.
“’No, Miss Bex,’ I said.   She just kissed me harder and asked me to touch her clit ring.   I fingered it very gently as her tongue probed my mouth.   She was getting excited too.  
“’She’d already been holding my buttocks to pull me close but then she reached and touched my butt plug.  ‘Good.  It’s still in place.  You are a good girl.   I think it’s time that came out so we can thank you some more. ’
“We?” questioned Jane.
“Yes, we,” replied Andy.    “As soon as she’d said those words I felt someone getting in bed behind me.   They must’ve been standing beside the bed all the time Rebecca was making out with me.  They got in and started to cuddle me too.”
“Who was it?  Now was it Freddie?”
“No.   They were altogether bigger and hairier.  Bex said ‘Goldilocks would like to thank you too.’”
“Crikey!” exclaimed Aunt Jane.
“As I lay on my side I now had a warm body in front of me, and an even hotter behind.   A warm pair of boobs against my chest, with a rather hairier chest pressing against my back.   Another pair of hands encircled me.  They were larger, rougher and stronger than Rebecca’s.    He said ‘Hello again, Andy.’   It was Mr.V.”
“Mr.V!” exclaimed Jane.  Then why did she call him ‘Goldilocks’?”
“I’ll come to that in a minute.   One of his hands clasped my chest whilst the other felt my cock cage.  ‘Bex told me about your little problem,’ he said.  Fingers started to tease my nipples: his fingers.”
“Did that feel nice?” Jane asked Andy looked shamefaced and stared down again.  “You can tell me, honey.”
“Yes, Aunt Jane,” replied Andy.   “It did.   He was nuzzling into the back of my neck and starting to kiss that and nibble one of my ears.   It was all a bit overpowering and sudden.   I didn’t know what to do.  I was being cuddled by a man.  It felt all wrong.  Rebecca could sense my unease.  She just kissed me again on the lips and said, ‘Relax babe.   Enjoy the moment.   I’m sure you’ve wanted this, a perfect girl like you.  What greater compliment could you have?  It’s not every girl has a handsome admirer like Mr.V.    Now give me a kiss; don’t neglect me.  You can touch me wherever you want.’  One of her hands closed over mine and pressed it between her legs.  She was getting very moist.   I slowly stroked her labia and occasionally gave her clit ring a little flick.   She just clamped her mouth over mine and writhed with pleasure. “
“It seems like you’ve definitely found a new friend.”
“I think ‘two new friends’.   I started to feel something touching my thighs.”
“Hardly surprising given what you were doing to Rebecca.”
“No, the back of my thighs.   Something was touching and getting harder.   Mr.V was getting an erection.  His cock pushed between my legs till it was touching my ball sac.  He moved a hand down and held my cock cage.  ‘Poor you,’ he whispered in my ear. He pulled his other hand moved away from my nipples and I could feel him touch the jewel of my butt plug.  ‘Let’s see what I can do for you,’ he said.”
“What did he do?  He didn’t …”
“No, Auntie. He didn’t.  Not in the way you’re thinking.   He pulled away and slid down the bed behind me.   The next thing, I felt fingers touching the jewel of my butt plug.   Gently, he eased it and then pulled it out.   I wanted to twist round but Rebecca was still holding and kissing me and expecting my attention.   He gave a little wipe to my bottom, and then a rather rough, whiskery surface touched my bottom.   He began to kiss my bottom.  Soft lingering kisses.   First one cheek, then another.   As he alternated, he slowly moved more centrally towards the canyon between my cheeks.   Then it really started: he kissed me.”
“What instead of Rebecca?”
“No.  He kissed my arsehole.   Not a brief kiss.  A long slow kiss, his stubbly chin brushing between my things.  I wriggled.   It was strange being kissed there.   And then I felt his tongue licking round my anus.   I squirmed.   It made me all tingly.  But not as much as what happened next.”
“So did he now …”
“No, Auntie.   No.   He was more caring than that.   It was his tongue.”  
 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of someone slipping quietly in beside our Hero/heroine is a lovely one, somehow it brings warm memories.
    Wonderfully written super story.
    Love love love it
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Your comments and appreciation mean a lot to me. Just hope it's nice and tender and loving.
      S xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete