Wednesday 25 December 2019

Pride before a Fall - Entanglement Perspectives : Part 31 – Jane and Andy 11:40 Sunday morning

Part 31 of "Pride before a Fall - Entanglement Perspectives".   Part 1 can be found at https://amandablogtest.blogspot.com/2019/06/pride-before-fall-entanglement_25.html .   Andy's inspirational original artwork can be found at http://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2018/04/new-art-pride-before-fall.html .   Please leave comments.

Part  31  – Jane and Andy  11:40 Sunday morning  



Jane was clean, powdered and perfumed, although even with a blow dry, there was little Andy had been able to do with her hair.  She still wore her steel collar. She curled up in her Superking bed.   The bed was warm but she shivered and shook.   The shock of what had happened was now hitting her.  

“Hold me, honey.”  Jane’s words were rather slurred.  She sounded tipsy and she hadn’t been very stable on her feet although Andy had at first put that down to her being in suspension bondage for several hours.

“Yes, Auntie.”   Andy snuggled up behind her and pressed his smooth chest against her back. He had showered and fixed his make-up as soon he’d got Jane settled.   He was powdered too and had doused himself in Coco Mademoiselle before getting into bed beside her. Like his Auntie, he still wore a shiny steel collar around his neck since he had not been able to find the keys.  Andy’s arms circled her waist and cupped the underside of her breasts.  Jane felt secure and safe for the first time in many hours. 

“You schmell nice, Amanda” Jane mumbled. She was home with her beautiful boy.  Jane relaxed in his warmth and farted.

“Shorry, honey.   It comesh from wearing that tunnel plug for so long. I know you cleaned me but I must be full of air down there.”

“Don’t worry, Auntie.”

“Do you have the shame problem, Amanda?”  Jane reached a hand round and felt Andy’s bottom.  Her middle finger touched something hard.  “You’re still plugged, darling!   You’re such a good girl.”

“Yes, Auntie.”

“You don’t need to be.  You’re home now.  You can take ‘William’ out.”

“Really?  I’ve got quite used to it.   I had been hoping you would take it out for me.” 

“Shorry, darling.”   Her hand moved to his front and tried to cup his balls.  “Shtill tethered!”

“Yes.”

“You don’t need to be.” 

“Thank you, Auntie.   Let me go to the bathroom.”   A couple of minutes later there was a rustle at the bedside table and Andy was back.   He cuddled her again.

“So it was Mr.V?”

“Yes, Auntie.”  

“Wasz he nice?” asked Jane wondering how he would know about the auction.

“Yes, Auntie.”  Andy stroked the cleft between Jane’s breasts.

“Did you like him?

“Yes, Auntie.”

“Wasz he kind?

“Yes, Auntie?”

“Wasz he gentle?”

“Yes, Auntie.”   One of Andy’s hands stroked Jane’s neck while the other fondled her breasts.   “He was lovely.”

“Doesh he have a nice cock?”

“Really, Auntie!” squeaked Andy indignantly.

“Well doesh he?”

“Yes, Auntie.”

“Wasz it nice to get reacquainted with it after your last eshcapade?”

“Well ….”   Andy thought that this was a bit rich given that he’d only met Harry because she had lent him as a maid to Rebecca. 

“Did he…?”

“Did he what, Auntie?”

“Did he fuck you, dear?”

“No, Auntie.”   A note of sadness seemed to sound in Andy’s voice.   “No, no he didn’t.”  

Jane recoiled in surprise.    “But, I thought…… “    Jane felt Andy squeeze her tightly. 

“No, Auntie.”

“But I ashshumed ….”

“No, Auntie.”

“But didn’t he want to?”

“Yes, I know he did.   But he didn’t.”

“What!  I don’t undershtand. 

“He said it seemed wrong.”

“Did you want him to?”

There was a pause before Andy replied.   “Maybe.”   Another pause.   “No.  Yes.  Yes, I did.”

“Maybe, No, Yesh.  What kind of answer is that?”

“I’m so confused, Auntie.   Yes, I think I did.   Last night was so strange.   I kept thinking I was going to get fucked.  And then they were fucking you ……”

“No they didn’t.” 

“But I heard you being fucked, Auntie.”

“It wasn’t me.  They plugged and vibrated me later but never fucked me.   And I got pissed and shat on as you saw.”

“Really?”

“But what about you?   I’m sure you’d have been ready for him after taking that big cock?”

“I didn’t!” exclaimed Andy.

“What?”

“No, Auntie.  I never did.    I heard you being fucked.”

“It wasn’t me.”

“So who was it, Auntie?”

“I don’t know.  But it wasn’t me.  So what did happen with Mr.V?”

“We chatted.  He made me a hot chocolate.  He sucked my cock.”

“He did what?”

“He sucked my cock.”

“Really?  Oooh!” Jane felt quite excited at the thought of her pretty girl being fellated.  

“We chatted some more.  And we had a bit of a cuddle.”

“And that was all?”

“Pretty much.  I said I felt tired and he offered to put me to bed.”

“Oh yes …”

“No, not like that.  It was strange, I almost wanted it to happen.  I think we both did.  But he said it would be wrong.  He didn’t want to feel like he’d bought me.”

“But he had.”

“I guess. In a way.  But I knew what he meant: it didn’t seem right somehow.   And anyway, I love you.”

“Thank you darling.”   Jane felt something moist fall on her back and then a slight sob.  “Don’t cry, darling,” although there was a tear in her own eye at his kind and loving words.  “And don’t worry.  It will happen sometime.”

“I know. And he is very nice.  But I don’t want to lose you.”

“You won’t honey.   I’ll always be here.”

“Thank you, Auntie.  

“You’re so sweet.  Come here.”   Jane turned round and kissed Andy on the lips, then curled up again with her back to him.

“I’ll still wear a butt plug for you.  Whenever you want me I’ll be plugged and willing.”  

“Oh, you silly goose.   You don’t need to do that although it would be nice.   Are you sure it isn’t so you’re also ready for Mr.V?”

“I don’t know.   I would like him to.  It would seem natural.   He is lovely.    Would it really be all right with you?  I don’t want to hurt you.”

 “It wouldn’t hurt me at all, darling.    In fact I think it would be good for you.   If he’s nice and you like him that’s fine.  It certainly doesn’t sound like he just wants casual sex.”

“No.  He is nice.   Oh, you should see him Auntie, he is very handsome.   And he’s clever.  Very clever.”

“Yes, I know Amanda.   Remember, I have met him at the office.   He is one of our clients.”

 “Oh, yes.   Will that cause you a problem?”

“No I don’t think so.”

“Although you do need to think about where this leaves you with William.”

“Yes, William,” Andy mused.  “I took it out when I was with Mr.V.”

“Not that ‘William', silly.   I meant the William.”

“Yes.   I still like William lots.  William’s very special to me.   But Mr.V’s different.  He’s sophisticated.”

“And lots of girls your age have older lovers.”  

“He’s not that old.  Just a bit older.”

“Yes, dear.   Do you mean younger than me?”

“No, Auntie.  Well, yes Auntie.   I mean …” Andy stumbled.

“It’s OK honey.   I’d just thought William might have been your first.   Older lovers tend to be more considerate though.  Strapons are nice but I think you'll find cock is nicer.”

"Maybe, Auntie," said Andy dreamily thinking about Mr.V.  "But I've always been very satisfied."   He  snuggled closer to Jane and stroked her nipples.  Jane could feel something stirring and pressing between her thighs.   “We never did get our dance at the Gala, Auntie.”

“I know, darling.   You looked so pretty last night and I'd been so looking forward to taking out William and giving you a night to remember.   But I think I’m too tired.   Shorry if you missed out last night. ”

“Don’t worry Auntie.   Every evening is a night to remember with you,”  he said giving his Aunt a hug.

“That’s so sweet, honey.  Do you really remember every time?”

“I think so.”

“You know I said about how older lovers can be more considerate.”

“And you always were Auntie.  Right from that first night when I learned that I need never touch my cock again …..”

“Yes, darling.   But younger ones can be too.   Girls have needs, if you’d still like a little dance.   “It’s strange, I feel tired.  Too tired to make love to you but alert and bit wired.   Have you ever thought you might lead?”

“But I’ve never…” 

“Well there’s always a first time.” 

“Are you sure, Auntie?”

“Yes, darling.  And I do feel very empty after that tunnel plug.”

“There, Auntie?  “But that would mean …”

“Yes, honey.  You may.”

“But there, Auntie?”   

“Yes.  Your tongue does a perfectly good job in the other area and I’d never be able to look your mother in the eye again”   Andy kissed the back her neck.  Jane could feel him stiffening.   He nibbled her ear.

“Is your harness in the usual drawer?”

“Darling, I’m not expecting you to wear my strapon.  That’s just for you and my girlfriends.  You’re perfectly equipped, honey.  I want you to be Andy not Amanda, at least for a while.     The condoms are in the bedside drawer.   And don’t worry about foreplay darling, after last night, I’m ready.”

Andy moved away and flipped on the bedside light for a few moments. He had never felt prouder but anxiety started to fill him.    He was soon back cuddling her but although his cock pressed against her buttock cheeks it remained in its semi-erect state.  “Sorry Auntie, I’m not sure I can get hard enough.”

“Don’t worry honey.   Let me help.”   Jane reached behind and touched Andy’s cock.

“No, Auntie.   You’ve said I shouldn’t and I don’t want to go back to that.” 

“You’re right dear.    Did Mr.V make you cum?”

“Yes, Auntie”

“Oh well done, darling.   That must have been nice.  My pretty girl has been fellated.”

“Yes, Auntie. Twice.   He came too.”

“Did he, now?   So you left him with lipstick on his cock.”

“Yes, Auntie. ”

“Good girl.   I think I know what you need, honey.”

“What’s that Auntie?”

“A little something to help you.   Maybe you shouldn’t have taken William out.”

“Do you want me to put William back?”

“Well you could.   But I was thinking more about your harness and maybe your Hush.” 

“The harness too?”

“Of course.  You don’t want Hush slipping out.  After wearing William for so long, it may not stay put.  And the cock ring of the harness will help too.   It’s in my ‘special drawer’.”

“But this should be about you.”

“Don’t worry.   I’ve helped you get to this.  Having men attracted to you is the greatest compliment to my skills.   It might have been humiliating but you saw the reaction at the auction yesterday.  You are beautiful and a very sexy girl.

“Thank you Auntie.  I do love being Amanda.”  

“But just for a few moments, be a boy for me.”   Jane felt Andy pull away, get out of the bed and pad across the room to the set of drawers where she kept her toys.  

“Do you need the light on?”

“No it’s OK.  Found it.”  There was a slight gasp.  “All in place”

“That didn’t take long,” she said as Andy nestled beside her again.   “All that fuss yesterday afternoon.”

“But Auntie, I’ve been wearing William for hours.”

“It’s a shame for Mr.V.   He’d have slipped in so nicely.   Now I just need something else.”

Andy came round to her side of the bed.  “Don‘t worry, I’ve got my mobile for you.”  Andy unlocked his phone.

“Thank you, honey.”  Before Andy could open the Lovense app, Jane took the phone from him.   Oh dear!  What are these?”  Jane scrolled through photos in the gallery.  “Did you take these?”

“Yes, Auntie.”

“Is that really how I looked?  I suppose you wanted to show me how they’d left me?”

Andy hesitated.   “Er, yes, Auntie,” he stumbled.  

“Well let’s get rid of the nasty things.”   She selected and deleted.   “There.  All gone. Now let me get the App going.   Let’s see what Hush can help you do.   Really!  Sucked off twice: you are a naughty girl!   Give me a cuddle again.”   

Andy curled against her back and felt a wave of relief.   He gave a little inward smile remembering that he’d already uploaded the gallery to Dropbox.  “Ooooh!” and a deeper wave of pleasure took him as his Hush connected and started to pulse.

“That’s a good girl.  You may still be a sissy virgin, but Auntie knows what you like.  There will come a day when you find you prefer cock to plugs and strapons but thankfully not yet.” 

Jane lengthened the frequency but increased the intensity of the Hush’s throbbings.  As her beautiful protégée went back to stroking her back she soon felt stirrings.   “That’s right honey.”  Andy started to frot against her bottom.    “Think of Mr.V’s cock in your mouth.   Did you take a little drink at the end.”

“Yes, Auntie. “

“Was his cum nice?”

“A bit salty.  I gagged a little when the first drops hit the back of my throat.  But yes.  Yes, it was nice.   I drank it all.”

“Good girl.”

“He kissed me after.  He said ‘Thank you’.”

“See.   Now think of William inside you. Or maybe you’d prefer Mr.V.  He’d probably make a stronger lover than William.  I sometimes wonder whether I need to feminise that boy too.  You’d make such a pretty couple.”

“No, Auntie.  Please don’t.”

“As you will.  But unless, he makes a move soon, I will induct him.  I do so want a third tattoo.   You and William would look so sweet together, but a girl like you needs a proper man.   A man like Mr.V could surely look after you both.”

“No, Mr.V isn’t like that.  Nor is William.”   Andy started to wonder what William would look like if he had his hair tidied and wore a bit of make-up.  He would look pretty.   Andy’s cock hardened.   

“Honey, don’t be silly.  Amanda is lovely.  You could make a boyfriend or girlfriend very happy.”

“Oh Auntie!  I’ve never thought of William in that way.”   And he hadn’t.  He always thought of himself surrendering himself to William.  In whatever scenario he dreamed about, it was always William who would take the lead. But a pretty, feminised William might be different.  After all, he would be the more experienced sissy.  Andy’s cock stood up as he thought for the first time ever about the possibility of him being the top, mounting William and making love to him.   Andy stopped.   A thought had struck him.  His Aunt already had a tattoo.  “Auntie, if you haven’t yet got a tattoo for me, who is the one you’ve got for?”

“Oh, just someone from a few years back.  I wasn’t a member of the Sisterhood then but they said it still counted.”

“But who is it?”

Jane turned down the Hush “That’sh a little shecret.”  

“A sissy like me?”

“Rather older.  And I wouldn’t call her a shissy.  Someone who’s very happy.”

“Oh.”

“You shometimes shee them.”

“Do you mean they’re a girl?”

“Well, a woman.  Yesh.   They’re now a woman.”

“But I don’t want to be a girl.  Well, I do but you know what I mean.”

“Honey, there’s no problem.  Thish girl just wanted to stay as a girl.   Just because you look like a girl and enjoy being a girl doeshn’t mean you can’t have the best of both worlds. You can be Amanda and Andy. It’s your decshision.” 

“Thank you Auntie.”  Andy was distracted.  He was trying to think who the woman might be.  Had the sissy gone all the way?  His cock started to go limp at the thought.  

Jane felt Andy’s penis soft in the cleft of her buttocks. “Try and stay focusshed, darling.”  A jolt brought Andy back.   The vibrating butt plug started to purr in his bottom again: Jane had turned his Hush back up.   “Shince he seemed to get you excited, think of Mr.V being nice and hard for you again.”  Andy started to harden.  “Think of him pushing and tickling your bottom with the tip of his cock. Think of him presshing against you.”    Jane turned the Hush to a pulse setting.  “And you nice and hard for me.”   As the Hush surged and subsided, surged and subsided, Andy’s penis straightened and became hard.   “His cock head’s in.  You can feel his shaft sliding in your bumhole.  And now he’s in deep.  Think of his body banging against your bottom.” 

“Oh, Auntie!”  Andy arched backwards as if in ecstasy.  How could his Aunt know what he wanted so badly?  He wanted Mr.V inside him.   His cock pressed forward ready to invade His Aunt, his glans nestling against the sides of her gaping ring.  He could fuck his beloved Mistress like he longed to be sodomised by his handsome lover.  

“I’m ready, honey.   Now go as deep as you can.  Then stay still inside me.  I want to feel the warmth of your balls against me.  I want to hear all about Mr.V.”   Andy was rigid with anticipation and arousal.  Andy pulled his hips back and his cock slipped away from its rest in her cavernous opening.  He was ready to penetrate and thrust.    “That’s good.  Now shhlide …. “  Jane sounded drowsy.   “Shlide …… shli….. shli……. shl…. sh……..” Jane’s voice tailed away.  Andy felt her go limp in his arms.  

“Are you all right, Auntie?   Auntie?”

Jane was quiet. She was breathing deeply and slowly.  Sleep had over taken her.   Her tiredness and the alcohol had finally overcome the Red Bull that had been coursing through her.  Andy let out a quiet curse.   So close.   He pulled away.  He got out and walked round the bed.  As the Hush surged in his bottom, his erection preceded him.  He prised his mobile phone from Jane’s grasp. 

He turned off the Hush but kept the harness on.  The Hush felt light after William and it was nice to have something inside him.  He’d missed his chance with Mr.V and there was no way that Auntie would be doing her duty later.  She was out cold and likely to sleep for hours.  His erection subsided with his disappointment.  If she woke, she could always use the App on her phone to give him a buzz.



end of Part 31

2 comments:

  1. Andy is awakening to his wants and needs as his Aunt, Mr. V and thoughts of his friend William allow his imagination to flow. Pleasuring himself and his Aunt with thoughts of his men invading. Both sides of loving and being loved. So much variety.

    ReplyDelete