Thursday 12 December 2019

Pride before a Fall - Entanglement Perspectives : Part 23 - Andy 00:50 Sunday morning

Part 23 of "Pride before a Fall - Entanglement Perspectives".   Part 1 can be found at https://amandablogtest.blogspot.com/2019/06/pride-before-fall-entanglement_25.html .   Andy's inspirational original artwork can be found at http://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2018/04/new-art-pride-before-fall.html .   Please leave comments.



Part 23     - Andy      00:50 Sunday  morning

The telephone beside Mr.V rang.

"Just a moment, Andy.   Do you mind if I take this?  It may be New York."

Andy’s eyes widened.   He gave a little nod to continue: "Naturally."

"Yes?  It's late.   You called on my landline?"

Andy had decided that he liked Mr.V.  He was charming and polite. And although he didn't want to admit, Andy thought he was handsome too. 

"How's what going?"

Mr.V might be dressed a bit boring in loafers, beige chinos and a crisp tailored blue shirt - classic dull business casual in Andy's eyes - but with a nice face and his five o'clock shadow becoming more of a rugged stubble, he was almost quite sexy.  Then Andy remembered those stubby cheeks.  He’d brushed against them as well as a long, sinuous tongue.  Andy had a little frisson of pleasure.  Forget ‘almost', definitely sexy.

"Very nicely, thank you."

Andy could only catch part of the conversation.

"Really!"

Mr.V seemed quite exasperated.

"No.   And that's none of your business."

It sounded to Andy like quite a tense discussion.

"Look it's still my business not yours."

Andy wished he could help Mr.V but didn't know what to do.

"That's not right."

Harry was clearly holding his ground in the negotiation

"Oh, I thought you meant ..... "

It seemed there had been a misunderstanding and things might not be as bad.

"Oh.   Do you have to? "

Mr.V seemed surprised.

"What do you mean: 'Thank you '? "

There was further apparent confusion.

"Oh. ...........What?"

Mr.V looked worried.

"Oh, no!"

Something was clearly not right.

"You wouldn't."

Mr.V looked anxious.  He again looked at Andy with concern in his eyes.  Andy got up from the sofa.  He didn't know what to do.  He went and knelt beside Mr.V's armchair.

"Please, don't."

While Mr.V's left hand held the receiver close to his ear, his right hand was gripping the arm of his chair.  His fingers were digging into the soft leather and his knuckles were white.  Andy softly touched Mr.V's taut hand and put his own delicate paw on top.  It looked small by comparison. 

Mr.V looked at Andy and tried to smile but it was more of a grimace.   "That's so unfair," he growled into the phone.   "Please, no.  I can't.   Not like this," he pleaded.   It was getting worse.  "Ruined? "

It sounded desperate.  The people in New York were obviously threatening to destroy Mr.V's company if he didn't comply with their demands.

"Lloyds?"

Andy wasn’t sure if Mr.V meant the bank or the insurer.   Whichever, it didn’t sound good: serious finance was in play.   He looked up at Mr.V hoping to feel reassured but Harry was gazing at the floor.  He squeezed Mr.V's hand.   Mr.V looked up and gazed into Andy’s eyes.  "Only when the time is right."   At least it seemed like Mr.V still had some control.   "But it's not like that," and Andy's hopes that Mr.V might survive this crisis started to fade.

"Maybe." There was a long pause and then Mr.V put the receiver down.

"Is everything OK?" asked Andy.  "It sounded like a real crisis."  Without even realising it, Andy was stroking the back of Mr.V's hand.   He looked up into Mr.V's eyes.  "Can I help?"

"You're very kind Andy but there's nothing you can do."

"I'm so sorry.  Poor you."   And as a natural response and attempting to give comfort, Andy lifted himself from his haunches and kissed Mr.V on the cheek.  His lips grazed against the slightly rough, stubbly surface.  Mr.V turned to him in astonishment.  Their eyes met.  "I'm so sorry ... I didn't mean ..."

"Oh Andy, don't apologise.   You're so sweet."  He stared at Andy for what were only a few seconds but to Andy felt like an eternity. And then it happened.  Mr.V lifted himself slightly from his seat, leaned across to the right and kissed Andy on the lips.  Andy sensed what was coming and puckered slightly.  It was only a brief kiss but Andy got a surge of pleasure.  This time it was Mr.V's turn to recoil and turn his head away with embarrassment.  "Sorry, I shouldn't have…. Please forgive me.  That was wrong of me. I didn't mean to take advantage."

"Don't worry, you didn't.  I would like to be forgiven for a lot more," and with that Andy raised himself again and kissed Mr.V firmly on the lips.   Their lips parted and their eyes met.  They looked into each other's for a minute, both trying to grasp the enormity of what was happening between them, and then Andy cocked his head slightly to one side and their lips locked together.  Andy felt Mr.V's hands ruffling the hair at the back of his head then clasping it.  Andy opened his mouth slightly and found Mr.V's tongue against his: the same long sensuous tongue that he'd felt once before when it had tickled and penetrated his anus.  Now it was altogether more delicate.  It felt to Andy so natural and right.    Their tongues exchanged licks and twirled against each other. Then Andy felt himself lifted and he found himself entwined with Mr.V in his armchair.  They changed from one long kiss to a series of little pecks.  "So can you forgive me?"

"Oh Andy, of course. And you, me?”

"Thank you.  You're wonderful and kind."  Andy kissed him again.  Then he asked, "Can you let me go a minute, please?"

"Why?"

"It's hurting."

"What's hurting?  I never meant to hurt you."

"Oh Harry, it's nothing you've done." Andy realised that for the first time he'd used Mr.V's first name without even thinking.  "It's just I'm very uncomfortable. I need to get out of this dress."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"No.  I don't mean what you're thinking; although I may need your help.  Please can you unzip me?"

"If that's what you want."  Andy stood up and turned his back on Mr.V.  He had total trust. He felt Mr.V stroke the nape of his neck.

"Be careful with the latex, it may tear."

"I will honey."

'Honey. Honey? Honey!' Andy couldn't believe he'd just been called 'Honey' by Mr.V.  Mr.V carefully held the together the top of the centre seams and slid the zip down to the small of Andy's back." That's fine, thank you. " Andy pulled his arms out of the sleeves and shimmied free, rolling the red latex down his legs and  stepped out of the dress. 

Mr.V gasped: "You're not wearing panties!"  

"No.  Auntie says it would ruin the lines of my dress. "

"She's right about that.”   But Mr.V was astonished for other reasons: not only were there no panties but there had been nothing to disrupt the sheer front of the dress.  And almost inexplicably, it looked like Andy had pussy lips but no cock.    “But you poor thing.  Have you had surgery since we met at Bex’s?”

“No!” replied Andy in shock.     “I wouldn’t want that.   No, I’m just a bit tied up.”

“What?  Have you been like that all evening?"

"Well, yes. "

"I didn't know how you got that effect.   Almost like a ..... like a ......"

"Like a 'camel toe'?"

"Er, yes.  Sorry."

"No need to apologise.  Just a little technique Auntie has said a girl like me needs to use. Except this time it's a bit different."

"But where are your testicles?  Surely she's not had you castrated?"

"Oh no."

"Thank goodness for that.  That would be so cruel."

"Would it?   I don't know.   Though sometimes  I suppose I do need them,” Andy said with a shy smile.  “I am rather attached to them.”

“But they’re not there.”

“Oh, they are.  My balls are sitting in the little channels from where they descended.  Auntie taught me to massage them up there.  Then I pull my penis back between my legs.   All you can see are the finishing touches when a little bit of tape holds everything secure, so it looks from the front like I have pussy lips."

“So that’s why ….”

"Yes, you don’t need to say.  It's just normally in a little cloth pouch that pulls back and fastens to a thin belt I can usually wear under my dress.  Except that's not really possible in skin-tight latex.  Please, I need unfastening.  It did get very uncomfortable when you were kissing me."  Andy smiled.

“I thought you were kissing me?"  replied Mr.V.   Both stopped and looked embarrassed. There was a difficult pause. "Oh gosh, sorry.  I don't know what I was thinking of."

"No need to apologise.  You're a good kisser," Andy said with another shy smile.  "Would you like to try again?" and the young sylph, naked except for his Louboutins, stood on tiptoe and, with upturned face and pleading puckered lips, looked up at the tall man who bent down and kissed him.  It was a soft lingering kiss and Andy wobbled on his heels and needed Mr.V to support and hold him.  "See!  But please can we stop before it starts hurting again."

"But I'm not doing anything!"

"Oh, but you are.  Would you help, please? "

"Of course." 

"I need unfastening. Do you have any kitchen towel? "

"Yes."

"Please can you get some?   It should be OK but just in case."  Mr.V went to the kitchen and returned moments later with a roll of kitchen paper.   Andy parted his legs slightly.  "Put a few sheets down between my shoes.  You may need to kneel down for this."

"They are very pretty shoes. "

"Yes.  Louboutins.  They’re lovely.   Auntie bought them for me.  They’re very expensive."

"But the heels are so high .  How do you manage to walk in them?"

"Practice.  Just like any girl," Andy said with a smile, "and these are only give five inch heels.  I'm hoping that one day Auntie will let me have a pair of Zanotti's with six or six and a half inch heels. "

"I'll buy you a pair," offered Mr.V.

"Oh that's so sweet of you.  You really shouldn’t.  We hardly know one another."  This time it was Andy's turn to bend down and give a little kiss to Mr.V.  "Now, let me bend over.  You'll see what you need to do."  Andy turned and leaning forward supported himself by resting his hands on the arms to the leather armchair.  He heard Mr.V gasp.  You just need to untie the bow then unloop it."

Mr.V stared at the bright red jewel with a narrow shiny steel perimeter shining from Andy's anus.  A red ribbon was tied in a bow around the base of the jewel.  Mr.V undid the bow and found the ribbon had been wound several times around the shank.  He had the dawning realisation that the jewel was attached to a plug that was filling Andy's bottom.  Andy had been plugged all the while they'd been talking.  "Do you want this out?"

“No, not yet.  Just undo the ribbon please."  Mr.V stared at Andy's jewel.  He clearly didn't mind wearing a plug.  Rebecca had said he'd been trained.  When he'd unwound the ribbon from the plug, Andy's cock hung down with ribbon trailing.  It had been wrapped from base to just below the glans, interlaced and double twined with ribbon like a capstan and pulled back hard so that it had sat flush against his perineum with the tip just touching the edge of the jewel. No wonder Andy's latex dress had such perfect clean lines. 

"So, no cock cage?"

"No.   No cock cage.   There's no need when I'm in a 'cache sex', although it does allow me a little more freedom, " Andy said with a smile.  "No padlock this time either.  Can you untie the rest of me, please?"

Mr.V carefully undid the knots on the double wound ribbon.  He noticed some slippery fluid had been leaking from Andy's cock despite the tight binding. "There," said Mr.V as the last of the ribbon came down: Andy's limp cock flopped down and his balls descended to fill their small sac.   Andy turned then realised too late his crotch was right in front of Mr.V's face.  To his shock and then delight, Mr.V lowered himself slightly and kissed the tip of his cock.

"Please, no.  I need to go to the toilet."

"Do you need your plug out first? "

"Yes, I probably should."  Without needing to ask, Mr.V put his right hand between Andy's thighs and grasped the rim of the jewel.

“I may be a bit messy," warned Andy.  Mr.V gathered a sheet of kitchen paper in his left hand.  The soft tip of Andy's cock tickled against Mr.V 's wrist.  As Mr.V started to twist and pull the metal plug, Andy's cock started to stir.  At the same time his ring tightened, as if unwilling to surrender the plug.    Mr.V pulled harder and Andy's anus began to part.   Mr.V slackened his grip and the plug rose back up inside Andy's rectum and nestled again against his prostate.  Andy's cock began to stiffen.  Mr.V tried a second time with a similar response. When the plug slid back in this time, Mr.V closed his lips around the engorged head of Andy's penis that was now pointing towards the ceiling.   Mr.V licked and then slid his lips down the shaft. His left hand now held Andy's right buttock, while his right pulled again on the metal plug.  As he sucked hard with his tongue lapping against the ventral  underside, he pulled again on the jewelled base.   Andy relaxed, his eyes closed and his arms stretched upwards like a cat purring with delight and he felt an intense wave of pleasure.  His anus dilated and the plug was free. A dribble of liquid and lube trickled on to the Persian rug.  Mr.V didn't notice.  He was too busy sucking the cock of the pretty girl in front of him while clutching the heavy stainless steel butt plug in his right hand.

"Please stop.  That's so nice but I really do need to go to the loo.  And I think I've dribbled on your carpet. "  Mr.V opened his mouth and released the penis that continued to stand proudly erect. "Which way's the bathroom?" Mr.V pointed and he watched as the whippet  like figure walked sinuously on his 5" heels across the hard wood floor, clicking all the way.   Tight, pert little buttocks swayed from side to side: buttocks that until moments ago had been harbouring a monstrous butt plug that easily exceeded the girth of his own cock and was only an inch or two less in length.   His Auntie had certainly been training him for something but the sheer weight and size of the thing must have kept him permanently conscious of its presence.   He could hear the echo of Andy's tinkling urine in the bathroom.   He swiftly wiped up the slimy little pool from the rug and laid the plug on a bed of kitchen paper.  

Mr.V went to the guest bathroom to flush away the soiled paper and wash his hands.  When he got back, Andy was stood by his armchair and the plug was no longer on the occasional table.  "Sorry I took so long but it takes a while for me to get going after I've been tethered for so long.  And it's also not easy having a pee when you've got an erection," he said with a shy smile. "Could I have drink, please?"

“What would you like?”

“Oh, just water.  Sparkling water if you've got it.  I'm always hesitant about drinking very much when I'm like that. "

"Understandably.  Are you warm enough?"

"Your apartment's warm but I do feel a bit chilly.".

"Have a drink while I get you something. "  Mr.V got some Perrier from the fridge, then disappeared to a side room and returned carrying a folded blue woollen garment.  "Will this do?"

Andy stopped sipping the cool water.  "Yes, that's perfect," said Andy after slipping on a long , baggy fisherman's jersey.   It hung loosely down and covered his bum although his now limp, little cock managed to peep out below the front hem.  Mr.V  realised that the red jewel was again glistening between Andy’s bum cheeks.  Despite the heaviness of the plug, his pretty friend had returned his  toy to its natural home.  It looked like the perfect adornment.

“Shall we sit down will you finish your drink?  Are you sure you don’t want a coffee?”

“Maybe I will.  I know it’s late but can I have an Espresso, please?”

“Yes, of course.  It is getting late.”  Mr.V loaded a pod into the Nespresso machine.   While it whirred and hissed into life, he asked: “Do you want to go home?”

“I don’t think that would meet the rules of the Auction.   I think I’m to be with you till the morning.   The driver said she’d pick me up then although she didn’t specify the time.”

“I wouldn’t worry about that.   I can drive you – I’ve only had one whisky – or I can call you a cab?”

Andy looked wistful.   “Let’s see.   I was enjoying our chat and I’d like to drink my coffee, please.”

Mr.V handed Andy a small cup then put another pod into the machine.  “I normally prefer decaf in the evenings but I can see we may be talking for a while.”   Andy stood beside him and didn’t make a move to sit down.  When the machine had stopped hissing, Mr.V took his cup and went back to his wide leather armchair.  Andy followed behind. 

“May I?”


end of Part 23

 

 

2 comments:

  1. It is good to see Andy and Mr. V getting along so well, and finding out interesting new aspects of each's world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. But you really need to read Part 23 very closely alongside Part 22. How do the conversations entwine? Maybe Andy hasn't quite understood? Although MrV continues to act nobly though they do seem to be getting on rather well.

      Delete