Friday 20 December 2019

Pride before a Fall - Entanglement Perspectives : Part 26 - Rebecca 23:30 Saturday evening

Part 26 of "Pride before a Fall - Entanglement Perspectives".   Part 1 can be found at https://amandablogtest.blogspot.com/2019/06/pride-before-fall-entanglement_25.html .   Andy's inspirational original artwork can be found at http://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2018/04/new-art-pride-before-fall.html .   Please leave comments.


Part 26 - Rebecca  23:30 Saturday evening


Rebecca sat propped upright by pillows in her hotel room in The Plaza.  Next door she could hear Freddie emitting little shrieks of pleasure.     It sounded like Imogen knew exactly what she was doing with her pretty fox cub.   Freddie might have wanted a night with James but that was never going to be.   And they could both enjoy playing with Lady Jane.

Rebecca's left hand stroked the little furry mound of her companion.   "It feels so funny.  It's so long since I've seen let alone played with an unshaven pussy.   "

"Oh, Roger likes me like that.  He says sometimes he doesn't know where his moustache ends and I begin.  And Stanley and my maid have got used to it too.   Although, you still say you get hairs between your teeth, don't you, Boy?"

"Yes, Mistress, " said Edward lifting his head.

"Silly Boy." Lady Dixon sat up and brought her riding crop down across the back of the young man who had been alternately sucking her and Rebecca's toes.   A thick, red weal started to appear between Edward's shoulders.  "Who said you could stop?   I hope you're pleased with Boy.  It was so good of you to bid for him."

"Not at all.  Edward sucks very nicely.   Is he good with cock?"

"Yes, he's had lots of practice with my strapon and I get him to do the honours with Roger since I'm never going down on my knees, even for my husband. He’s still not tried Leroy or Ashton though I’m sure he’d like to.  You would, wouldn’t you Boy? "  Another blow of her crop and a second red weal.   "You like sucking cock for Mistress, don't you?"  

“Yes,” Edward mumbled.

“Yes, MISTRESS,” and a third welt rose beside the other two.   "By the way, please call him Boy.  He needs to know he's a sissy Sub, not a friend."

"What a good Boy," exclaimed Rebecca as Edward fellated her big toe.  

"I must be getting home soon," said Lady Dixon.

"Let me give you a goodnight kiss first," said Rebecca as she slid down the bed and started to lick Aly's hirsute slit and nibble the little mound buried in the forest while Edward resigned himself to his Mistress's toes.

end of Part 26




1 comment:

  1. My, you have been busy with these little side bars It sounds like these ladies are relaxing after the Gala with a bit of distraction. Maybe a change of traveling clothes before leaving.

    ReplyDelete