Tuesday 31 March 2020

They will come - sequel 2.5



Below is the fifth part of a sequel to SweetAndyLatex's wonderful story and  art, 'They will come' (see Andy's original at https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2019/11/double-feature-new-art-and-story-they.html ).  
 
The first part of the sequel,  2.1 can be found at https://amandablogtest.blogspot.com/2020/03/they-will-come-sequel-21.html .   It was also very kindly published by SweetAndyLatex at  https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2020/03/illustrated-double-fiction-edition-from.html   

The previous part of the sequel,  2.4 can be found at https://amandablogtest.blogspot.com/2020/03/they-will-come-sequel-24.html  .


They will come - sequel 2.5


When the Doctor returned, she found Star-Corps’ youngest Commander dousing himself in a fine mist of perfume and experimenting with his new boots.  He looked and smelt exquisite, and a little concerned.  To go with his flaming red hair (so becoming and distinguished looking on a senior officer, the Doctor thought), the Commander had gone for a flawless pale foundation with minimal contouring and no highlighting apart from a slight golden shimmer on his gorgeous cheekbones.  He was wearing heavy eye liner and thick mascara.   The Doctor knew that he only wore false eyelashes in the evening or for official events. 

Andy’s boots were on a five and half inch heel setting.  He took dainty, short steps forward as he greeted the Doctor, “Hi, Doc, thanks for coming back.”

“Hello Commander.  Nice boots.”

“Yes, I’m just getting the hang of them.  Let me get them to something a little more manageable, at least for a while,” he said with a smile.  He touched a button at the top on his thigh pad and his height reduced as both heels retracted.  “Oh, I overdid did that.  I think 3 inches will be fine at the moment.”  The motorised heels extended an inch. “They can do platforms as well but I think heels alone are more elegant and can still provide enough height and authority, don’t you think?.”

“Yes, Commander.   They are more becoming a senior Officer of Sissy Squad.”   In truth, the Doctor thought her Commander looked exceptionally cute and petite without heels.  She was taller than her commanding officer which suited the medical officer just fine: whatever heel height he chose, the Doctor knew she had a pair that would go as high or higher so she need never fear being outmatched.  But she understood how the young Commander needed the stamp of authority, and it was such a pretty, petulant stamp when his 5 inch stilettos resounded against the deck; and higher heels did make his ankles and calves look so much more elegant.

“Take a seat Doc.  Let me run through my idea with you.”

“Certainly Commander.”  The Doctor sat and crossed her legs.

“Yesterday you mentioned my experience on Trentia 4 and you found I was carrying a Larvalous antibody.”

“Yes, Commander.”

“But my blood is incompatible with Ensign Beauchamp’s.”

“That’s right, Commander.”

“Well, I was wondering about other fluids like my saliva, or maybe semen .....?”

“Brilliant.  That’s absolutely brilliant, Commander.”

“Really?  Thank you Doc.”

“Your idea is so clever.  You can inoculate Ensign Beauchamp and make the Larvalous think she was already part of a breeding programme.  When they try to invade the sissy they’ll find your spunk and probably think she’s already been fertilised.   Just being part of a breeding programme might be enough but they’d also probably detect the Larvalous antibody in your semen and move on.”

“Semen rather than saliva, Doc?”

“Yes, semen is thicker.  It will also confirm the breeding.  Otherwise we’d just be reliant on the antibody.  Saliva might work but it’s better to be doubly secure.”

“OK, if you say so Doc.”  

“Are you able to do it the old way?”

“Oh yes.   But we just need to check that this complies with Star Corps rules.”

“I’m sure it will.”

“Let me get out my rule book.”

“Book?”

“Yes, I still like books.  I know I can get it up on the screen but I still prefer the old ways.”

“I’m told they still teach the old ways at Sissy Academy.   Was that your influence?”

“You could say so.  So many things are better done the old way.”   The Doctor noted the rather cheeky look on her Commander’s face.   “Let me see, I need to check the Star Corps’ ones for Sissy Squad.”  He pulled out a thin pink book from a desk drawer.    “Right.   ‘To seek out new  ….  blah-de-blah.”

“Commander, I think you know the rules which apply.  When I inspected Ensign Beauchamp this morning, it was quite clear she’d been spanked.  I assume that was you?”

“Yes, Doc.  Yes, although that was just discipline for Ensign Beauchamp.”

“But you would have other rights?”

“The basic rules of Star Corps apply to all Officers: ‘Officers of Star Corps will obey orders from more senior ranks.’”

“Commander, you’re being obtuse.  You know that I mean your rights with Stevie.  Fraternising rights.  Otherwise I may have to invoke Medical force majeure.”

“You mean: 'On active service Officers may only be topped by more Senior ranks.  The only exceptions are when on a diplomatic mission for the Federation.'”

“Yes.  That rule.   You would have every right to provide the necessary treatment.   It seems you don’t have a problem administering certain discipline to your Cadets or is that part of Sissy Squad training.   I actually think it’s more a question about how much volume we need and your regenerative capacities.”

“Don’t worry about that Doc,” said Andy with a wide smile.  “Since the Trentia 4 incident, it only takes me about 10 minutes between cycles.   The Larvalous must have transferred some of their capability to me.”  

The Doctor’s eyes widened.  Her Commander never ceased to surprise and demand ever more respect.   “Let me do some quick maths.  Let’s say each discharge is somewhere between two and five millilitres.   Given the repetitions, let’s be conservative and say 3 millilitres.   If you can manage six per hour that would be 18 millilitres.  Assuming an eight hour day…..”

“Oh, I think we can go longer than that.  On Stavillas 3, I managed three hours with Princess Jillia …”

“Only thre ….”

“And then four with her twin Prince Kallius, although I wasn’t active all the time, if you know what I mean?”

“Quite. But that wouldn’t count.”

“Oh, even passive I still had quite a few releases.”   Andy looked down, and the Doctor thought he might even be blushing despite the foundation.   “He was a pretty boy,” Andy murmured in far away reverie, “lovely curved, knobbly cock, nice and hard.  I had to allow him to go first: it was a diplomatic mission, after all.”

“But that’s still only seven,” said the Doctor bringing matters back to the practical.

“And then five with them together.   The Princess did love to see her brother being mounted.  He was so tight.   Although she was insatiable herself.  I had to make them take turns.”

“Twelve hours?”

“Yes.”

“Non-stop?”

“Yes.”

The Doctor’s eyes widened.  “In that case, I think about 36 hours before the time slip should do.  We just need to put Ensign Beauchamp on a diet for the next day and give her an enema or two.  That will clean her out.   Then it will be up to you.  I think if we deliver her to your quarters tomorrow afternoon, that should suffice.”

“Whatever you advise, Doc.” 

“Can I suggest you get some rest, Commander, before your exercise starts?”

“Fine. I’ll put Lieutenant-Commander Mirren in temporary command while I’m inoculating Beauchamp.   She’s perfectly capable.”

“And I’d proposed some special dieting for you too Commander over the next few hours.  May I ask Cook to send you some steak, oysters and asparagus, with a dessert of chocolate coated figs and strawberries?”

“I don’t think that will be necessary.  That sounds very much like my normal diet.”  

The Doctor was liking her young Commander more and more.


end of Part 2.5.  To be continued.

3 comments:

  1. Insatiable youth. The stamina to keep on going especially at a task one enjoys. The Commander would never lay down on the job unless it were for a good cause, and he does have special feelings for Stevie. Now the Doctor is allowing a newfound respect for Her Commander as well. All in all a well rounded Command structure on a well run ship. Perhaps the Doctor will make a study of the Commanders resilience, For posterity, of course. Maybe it will be required study at the Academy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those boots. I imagine that they go with anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andy's just getting used to wearing his Louboutechs. They'll prove very practical and adaptable.

      Delete