Saturday 24 August 2019

Pride before a Fall - Entanglement Perspectives : Part 9 - Aunt Jane 19:12 Saturday evening

Part 9 of "Pride before a Fall - Entanglement Perspectives".   Part 1 can be found at https://amandablogtest.blogspot.com/2019/06/pride-before-fall-entanglement_25.html .   Andy's inspirational original artwork can be found at http://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2018/04/new-art-pride-before-fall.html .   Please leave comments.


Jane handed the keys to the black Mercedes to a waiting attendant.   “Can you park up for me, please?   I’ll be back to collect around midnight.”

“Yes, Madam,” replied the uniformed attendant.   “We’ll have it ready for you.  Just call 55 on the internal phone when you’re ready to  leave and we’ll bring it round.”

“Thank you.”   Jane pirouetted and turned on her dagger heel.   “Come along honey.  We don’t want to be late.”   The traffic had been bad and their journey had taken longer than Jane had expected.  In the hotel forecourt there had been a queue of cars waiting to be parked as well as many limousines doing drop-offs.   It had not been helped by Andy sulking most of the way.   Even with the air conditioning turned up full blast, he claimed to be getting damp and sticky inside the tight red latex dress that she and Madison had slid him into at Maison Celeste.    Jane suspected that he was largely feeling the silicon lube with which Madison had coated Andy’s body and then polished the dress to a rich reflective shine.  

“How’s ‘William’?”

“It’s big though it is comfortable to wear.  If you mean the plug.”

“Yes, dear.  It’s my gift and I wouldn’t want you to forget whose plug you’re wearing.”  Aunt Jane stopped and gave him a very hard stare.   “Remember, my approval is needed for those entering your little temple.”   Andy was rather taken aback.  “Understood?”

“Yes, Auntie.”  Although he’d  dreamed about William and Mr.V, he’d never thought seriously about being with anyone other than his Auntie.  He was her girl, after all.   But if she approved, it sounded like she was happy to share.  “But it’s rather heavy.  Maybe I should have worn my harness.”

“No darling.  That would be totally wrong with your dress.  Not with latex.  Only when naked or with something more flouncy.   You only need your harness when you want to be ready for something larger or when we play My Little Pony.   Anyway, I’m sure it won’t come it.  You wouldn’t want to lose William, would you?” 

“No, Auntie.”  

“Let William remind you how you should walk.  Those are real Louboutins after all.  You need to walk properly.”

“Yes, Auntie.”

Jane and Andy crossed the hotel lobby side by side.  Andy felt Andy’s hand slide into hers.   She held   They followed signs to the ‘Gala Fundraiser’ and entered the lift to the second floor with several other couples. People avoided eye contact in the crowded compartment although there were several giggled comments about the difficulties of heels and stairs.  Jane noticed that even with five inch heels Andy was one of the shortest in the lift.   All the ladies were powerful looking and wearing vertiginous heels.  Some gave her haughty looks.   All were accompanied by men.   Jane could see that Andy was uncomfortable in such a tight space and he felt for and held her hand.   He looked up at her doe eyed.  Jane smiled at her poor, innocent boy.   Andy gave a thin little, nervous smile back: she knew he needed to feel the love and reassurance of his Auntie.
it and gave it a little squeeze and smiled at her charge.

The lift was stuffy and cramped.    Andy gave a little yelp but didn’t say anything.   A blonde lady in an off-the-shoulder mauve dress standing behind Andy gave Jane a wink and made a downward glance.   Jane felt annoyed.   She was sure what had happened and was glad to get out of the lift when it finally stopped at the second floor.   They emerged on to a landing with many couples standing around and a few moving towards the entrance of a banqueting hall on the far side.  Jane drew Andy by the hand.  As they walked, she asked Andy what had happened in the lift.

“I don’t like to say,” he replied.  “Not with all these people around.”  He looked over his shoulder.

“Don’t worry.  No-one will hear.”  There was enough hubbub on the landing to drown out anything they said.  “Was it that lady in mauve?”

“I think so, Auntie.”

“What did she do?  Was she touching you?”

“Well she put her hand on my bum almost as soon as the lift door closed.”

“The cheek,” Jane chuckled at her pun although secretly she was annoyed that someone had taken advantage of her boy.   At least he would understand why #MeToo was important when he was on the receiving end.  “But that wasn’t when you yelped?”  

“No.”

“So why the little cry?”

“I felt her bring another hand on to my other cheek as the lift went up.   She’d got her hand on my left cheek and she put the hand of the bloke she was with on my right. ”

“But you’ve had your bum felt before.   Not least by me.   Yours is exquisite.”  She smiled at her charge trailing slightly behind her.   She seriously thought that Andy had never looked better.   With blowing red locks, he looked like a pre-Raphaelite beauty but with the modern twist of being in skin tight shiny red latex. 

“Oh it wasn’t just that.”   The lady drew one of my hands back and pressed it against the man’s crotch and squeezed.  “As I squeezed, he squeezed.   I yelped because it was hard.”

“You mean he had a hard on for you?”

“No.  It was a solid object.  He was wearing a cock cage.”

“Mmmm.   The Mistress was teasing him just as much as you.   Forbidden fruit.”

The crowd thinned as they approached the entrance.  A number of ladies and couples seemed to be   She noticed some disapproving looks from a few faces that she recognised from the Sisterhood.   A girl in a black knee length leather dress and knee high boots stood at the entrance beside a small table.   A sleeve tattoo encased her right arm.  She had a tiny headset and was checking tickets. Jane attempted to walk past the girl who stepped forward to the block the way.
observing them.

“Tickets, please?” the leathergirl requested.

Jane checked her stride making Andy bump into her.   “Silly girl,” she said to Andy sharply.    “Really,” she said to the leathergirl, “don’t you recognise me?  I’m Lady Fullerton-Jones.”

“That’s as maybe, Madam, but I need to see your ticket.”

“I’m not sure I have it with me.”   This wasn’t quite a lie on Jane’s part.   She just didn’t have a ticket at all.   She’d heard members of the Sisterhood talking about the Gala for weeks but had never received an invitation.  She was determined to go especially if it gave the opportunity to show off her progress with Andy.

“I do need to see it.”

“Look, I don't think I have it.”

“Only members are allowed.”

“Oh, I can prove that.”   Jane pulled the wide strap of the silver bangle on her wrist to one side and showed the flesh beneath to the attendant.

The attendant looked down at Jane’s ankles.   “I’m afraid that’s only one, Madam.   This is for Level Threes and above.”

“But, I’m training a second.  Can’t you see?”

“No, Madam.   Level Threes and above only,” replied the girl sharply.

“Let’s see what we can do.”  Jane pushed back her bangle and rummaged in her clutch bag. “Would this help?”   Jane held out a folded £50 note.

“Well, I’m really not sure …” replied the attendant with a little frown but come on look.

“Oh, excuse me,” said Jane and a second £50 note appeared to accompany the first.  

“Well that all seems to be in order,” said the leathergirl with a smile.  “Now let me see if I have any tickets available.”

“What?  I’ve just given you a hundred pounds,” responded a shocked Jane.

“Oh, I assumed that was just a charitable donation,” the leathergirl said with a sly grin.  “Tickets are one hundred and twenty-five pounds each, but I’m prepared to make a reduction for your pretty girlfriend if she gives me a dance later on in the evening.   Would you like that honey?”

Andy hesitated: “Well, I’m not sure ….”

“For goodness sake, Andie!  Just say ‘Yes’,” Jane instructed Andy firmly.

“Yes, Miss,” replied Andy sheepishly.

“OK, then.  Let’s say two hundred pounds for you both.”  Jane reluctantly went into her bag again and pulled another clutch of fifty pound notes from a bill clip.  “Thank you.  I hope you enjoy the evening.   Our tables have set places, but I’ll squeeze you in near the back.  What names should I put on the place settings.”

“Jane Fullerton-Jones and Andie Watson,” said Jane.  “That’s Lady Jane Fullerton-Jones.”

“Great.   I suggest you get a drink at the bar while I get them to set-up for you.”  As Jane and Andy walked to bar area at the back of the room,  the leathergirl spoke into a little microphone: “I’ve got a Level One trying to gate-crash. Very uppity.   I’ve put her on Table 20 with her girlfriend.   The girlfriend’s very pretty.”

end of Part 9

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry that I missed your last two additions. Hectic as always, but finding your works was a delight. Though I am a bit confused. I seem to have missed something, like getting hooded and cuffed into the car. Just me, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee, your confusion is entirely legitimate. It's why you need to look at the date and time stamp on each of the parts. It's why the title refers to entanglement and the first part has a little introduction about Quantum Entanglement. It's meant to perplex and intrigue becuase of the 'troubled' narrative arc.
      I do hope you persist. I think you will find it rewarding.
      S

      Delete
    2. If you would like a chronological version, please let me know.
      S

      Delete