Friday 19 July 2019

Pride Before a Fall - Entanglement Perspectives : Part 5 – Rebecca 19:10 Saturday evening

Part 5 of "Pride before a Fall - Entanglement Perspectives".   Part 1 can be found at https://amandablogtest.blogspot.com/2019/06/pride-before-fall-entanglement_25.html .   Andy's inspirational original artwork can be found at http://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2018/04/new-art-pride-before-fall.html .   Please leave comments.

Part 5  – Rebecca   19:10 Saturday evening

“We both seem to have the same problem.   How long can it take?” Rebecca asked her neighbour.

“My boy is just the same.   But I guess Men’s’ toilets are more designed for standing up so there’s probably a bit of a capacity issue.”

Rebecca
“Yes, it’s definitely more of a problem for them.   Unless they’ve got one with a plug, most of them won’t have control and won’t want to get their trousers splashed.”  Rebecca smiled knowingly to the lady waiting next to her near the entrance to the hotel’s toilets.   They’d been chatting together for a while but both were getting impatient.

“A plug?   Well mine’s plugged but I don’t see how that helps.”

“Sorry, I was meaning one of those cock cages with a urethral plug.   At least they might be able to point.”

“Oh, no.   I’ve tried them in the past and they still tend to spray.  And I like to keep my boy curved. He knows that if he stiffens it’ll get painful.   A Holy Trainer seems to work best on him. I’ve now got him into the Small with the help of iced water before fitting.    I’ve made sure this one’s been confined for a couple of weeks so he should be good and eager this evening. She put forward her right ankle for Rebecca to see.   Six keys dangled from gold chain just above the ankle strap of her high heeled shoe. “It’s his first time.”

“Very nice,” said Rebecca.  “Mine’s secure too,” pointing down her right leg at a silver chain.

“Just the one?”   The lady looked quizzically at Rebecca.

“Yes, just one.”

“I bet that Angela shows off with how many she has.”

“Quite probably,” replied Rebecca, “although she’ll only be able to bring one tonight.   I’m sure it’ll be James.  She’s most proud of him.  How she broke him, I don’t know?   But he adores her like a puppy.  And where are your others.”

Lady Dixon
“Oh, a couple are already waiting backstage.  Mistress Plug already put in a pre-order for Leroy and Ashton though she’ll still have to bid.  I left two maids at home with my husband since it could be a long evening.   I’ve allowed another out with a girlfriend who’s thinking about joining.    The maids and Roger will be waiting in my bedroom for me since I never know how I’ll feel when I get home. 

“Isn’t that rather risky?”

“Oh no. Roger won’t trouble the maids.   I don’t let him get silly ideas while I’m away.   I took out his ring and put a padlock through his Prince Albert before I left.  Even so he’ll probably be limp and useless when I get home, since the maids will probably suck or wank him dry during the evening.   Just like I prefer.  That way he doesn’t interfere when I bring anyone home and he’ll still appreciates what he receives.”

“You’re too kind to him.” 

“Well, he is my husband.  What type of cage does yours wear?”   Just then a young girl clad in black latex pedal jodhpurs, a white latex blouse with a wide white, floppy latex bow tie ribbon, a black latex bolero jacket, and a wide steel collar emerged from the Ladies.   “Oh, I see,” said the lady.  “That explains it.   How nice.”

“About time too,” barked Rebecca.

“Sorry Mummy, but it takes a while to get this off and then get dry afterwards.  You wouldn’t believe where all the droplets run.”

“Thank you.  I think that counts as took much information.  I’m sure …. sorry, I don’t think I caught your name.”

“It’s Dixon.  Lady Dixon.   But you can call me Aly.”
Freddie

“Thank you, Aly.  I’m Rebecca and this is Freddie.  As I was saying, I’m sure Lady Dixon doesn’t want to hear all the detail.”

“Yes, Mummy,” said the downcast girl.

“Hello, Freddie.  You’re a very pretty sub.”

“Thank you Lady Dixon,” said Freddie staring down at the ground.

“Well trained too.   It’s unusual for the Sisterhood to train daughters as Subs.”

“Oh, she’s not really my daughter.  She lives with me and she considers me her second mother.   It makes things easier if we’re booking rooms.”

Boy - Edward
“Quite.  At last ….”   A young man with a floppy fringe came out of the Men’s Room.   He was in his early twenties and wearing basic dinner jacket and bowtie.  “You took your time.”

“I had to wait for a cubicle,” he apologised sheepishly staring at Freddie. 

“Who said you could look there?   Avert your gaze, Boy.”   The young man stared down at his own polished black Oxfords although he kept flicking quick glances at Rebecca’s legs and shoes and Freddie’s knee length shiny black patent dagger heeled boots.  “Sorry Rebecca, this is Edward but I just call him Boy.”

“Hello, Edward,” said Rebecca.

“Hello,  Mistress Rebecca,” said Boy.  At this, Freddie stifled a laugh.

“And what pray are you giggling at young lady?” demanded Rebecca.   “Freddie, say hello to Edward.   You may look up.”  Freddie lifted her eyes. 

“You can look up too, Boy,” commanded Lady Dixon giving him a pat on his bottom although Rebecca couldn’t help noticing that her hand remained lingering across his bum cheeks. 

“Hello BOYYY!” sneered Freddie . With 2” platforms and 7” heels on her boots, petite  Freddie was able to look him directly in the eye.    She knew he would be cock caged and useless, and wouldn’t know how to respond with his Mistress in control.  “Do you like what you see?” spreading her arms wide and giving a twirl, “Is you’re little cock trying to get hard?” she teased.

“Enough Freddie!” ordered Rebecca.  “You have no right.   Not here. Not now.”  But she knew what Freddie meant.  Poor Boy was clearly captivated by what he saw.  He was blushing and gawking at Freddie in her shiny latex and knee length boots.  Rebecca could tell what a good job Lady Dixon was doing.    He might be young but he was already helplessly, if not hopelessly in her spell: totally lost at sea.    Rebecca could see that he was wearing eye-liner: the kohl around    Rebecca wondered how far Lady Dixon had got with his feminisation.  No doubt evenings like tonight were still token acknowledgements of his masculinity. But from what she’d been saying earlier, he was clearly already wearing a butt plug.  Maybe she’d got him harnessed, but if he wasn’t, she must’ve had him in training for a while if he was going to stay plugged all evening.  If it hadn’t already happened, Rebecca wondered how long it would be before he was trying his first pair of heels and maybe a little lipstick.   “Apologise to Edward, and to Lady Dixon,” instructed Rebecca.
his eyes gave him a wide-eyed feminine charm.

Freddie had been well enough trained to know where the priority lay, “ Sorry, Lady Dixon,”  she said politely.   “Sorry, Ed-waaard,”  she said in a surly voice giving a forced extension to Edward’s name.

“My, you’re a feisty little piece, aren’t you?  How long have you been training her?” Lady Dixon asked Rebecca.

“About 9 months but there’s still a lot of work to do.  Let’s just say Freddie likes to be a little independent, don’t you dear?”

“Yes, Mummy,” said Freddie all meekly, not wanting any punishment for how she’d behaved. 

“That’ll do but I think you need to go on the lead for a while given how you’ve just been.”  Rebecca took a thin leather strap from her handbag and attached it to a D-ring on Freddie’s collar.   As Rebecca closed the hasp on the lead, she glanced down the corridor from the toilets toward the Cloakroom where people were leaving coats before going into the event.   She couldn’t believe what she just thought she’d just seen.  “Come along Freddie,” she said hastily, “we need to let Lady Dixon and Edward go.  It was nice meeting you Lady Dixon.  I do hope you enjoy the evening.”

“I’m sure I will.   I just hope Boy can cope.  He’s only been with me six weeks but he’s shaping very well.  Aren’t you, dear?”   Another few pats on Boy’s bottom.  “Maybe if he’s a good Boy, he could have a dance with your Freddie a bit later.”

“Yes m’Lady,” agreed Edward meekly.   Freddie scowled.

“And while they do, maybe we could have a drink together?”

“I’d like that,” said Rebecca recognising that, despite her youth, Lady Dixon must  at least  a Level 6.  Rebecca was still only a Level 3 and she hoped that the right contacts and a little assistance she might help her progression.  

“Good,” said Lady Dixon.  “It may be his first night,” she said with a wink to Rebecca and some more pats on Edward’s pert bottom.  “You never know, Boy?” and one of her heavily lined eyebrows rose quizzically.

“Yes, m’Lady.”   Edward looked meekly down at the ground and his cheeks turned a bright shade of crimson.  Freddie smiled.

“Well, it’s all in a good cause,” smiled  Rebecca.  “Definitely a good cause.  See you later.”   With that she took Freddie’s hand and strode off down the corridor towards the Cloakroom and the Foyer beyond where people were gathering to go in, with only a brief pause while she put on an opera mask and a latex fox head with muzzle on Freddie.   Rebecca snapped the padlock closed on the strap holding the fox head.  “Don’t moan, dear.   You need to be quiet.   And I don’t want him recognising you.”   Tugging Freddie’s lead, she marched her charge towards the reception hall for the Gala.


End of Part 5.  Please leave comments.





2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, love the Mistresses conversation (remind me of some I heard in Fetish/BDSM parties before). Now this little foxy Freddie I would have love to meet for sure (guess she could be a spirited darling in private!). I also wonder how Boy's training will progress and what girly name he would end obediently responding too. All in all, love this part, thanks for sharing! Kisses, Amber xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edward is totally in awe of his mistress, Lady Dixon. I think she's quite happy to have Boy just as he is - an embarassed young man but one entirely in her thrall. She retains the key to his cock cage. When he's forced to look down, all he can see is the key chained round her ankle. She is his only hope of release. All he can do is serve and hope. She already has at least two sissy maids so she already has plenty of feminised manhood around her. In addition to her husband she also has Leroy and Ashton (whom we have yet to meet in this story) as active but subservient males who can cater for any of her needs. Boy is there to amuse although his training is still in its early days.

      We have met Freddie once before. She was with Rebecca in "Come in Young Man". She is a very naughty, independent, and free-spirited girl. Rebecca only keeps her under mild restraint and is quite happy that Freddie often shows her slutty side.

      Thank you for the comment Kitty, xxx

      Delete